Thursday 28 February 2008

Virtual Communities

So guess what - I'm writing about virtual communities! Who would have thought? Well a few years ago I would have said they were only for the modern geek (sorry if I offend any one) but they are becoming more popular these day. So perhaps it's a good idea to investgate them a bit more.

I suppose I would be more familair with the social networking sites, predominantly Bebo! Of course I have heard of Facebook, WAYN and also Friendster but I found Bebo more appealing with its applications, layout and also because most of my friend are be on it too. The main resaon I am on Bebo is to stay in touch with those dearly beloved that I do not see from day to day!

Here is a link to my bebo page - drop me a comment if you wish!


http://www.bebo.com/roisinjones

Brand communities are meeting points for people with similar interests, culture and sometimes
demographic factors. I stumbled across a great online community recently - Lego! click on the link here and let all your childhood memories come flooding back!

http://messageboards.lego.com/default.aspx
Pity this wasn't on the go when i was in the midst of building my princess castle!

No comments: